Help

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

In the past few months my dad had been really sick and he's better now but it effected my whole family like for me every time I close my eyes I see what happens and it scares me. None of my friends know what I'm going threw but i don't really want to tell them that outside I look happy but on the inside I'm sad because my mom had to go to the hospital because she had a very bad panic attack and she froze and couldn't move and with what happened with my dad and he had several cardiac arrests and I was there to witness one. Please give me advise on what to do

It can be really difficult when we see a family member especially a parent go through something like this. I can understand not wanting to tell your friends, but you may find that it will help you. They may not completely relate to this situation, but they may relate to not always feeling happy but pretending to be. You don't want to keep all of this in and you don't have to face this on your own. Have you ever thought of speaking to a counselor? Or looked for support groups at the hospital where people can relate to what you have gone through?It's okay to reach out for help and to talk to people about what you have experienced. If you want to talk more you can call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 or text us daily 4-8PM at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X