I can't live with acne no more

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't live with acne no more

Hi, so I'm suffering from acne and it literally is ruining my life. When I go out and see girls with flawless skin and I am the only one with horrible skin issues which include acne, oily skin, and it overall just sucks, it just Lowers my self confidence and makes me feel like something is wrong with me. I've tried everything. Dermatologist, diet change, medicine and nothing has worked. I'm not trying to sound conceded but people from time to time say I'm beautiful and I know I have good unique looks underneath this mess but it's just so hard to continue everyday waking up to more and more acne. It's also on my chest and back which being a teenage girl sucks even more. Every morning putting layers of makeup on just hurts so bad thinking some girls can just wake up with flawless skin and here I am putting Pounds of makeup on the doesn't even cover fully. Lately I have been cryin every single night to my mom and I know it's unfair for her because she really can't do anything about it, and it makes her sad to see me like this. I can't live like this anymore, I know it sounds dramatic but people don't understand what acne can do to ur self esteem an overall confidence everyday. I'm hopeless that's all.

Sorry to hear that your skin is bothering you so much, just give it time it'll pass. I don't know how old you are but when you are going through puberty your hormones change and can affect your skin, body, emotions, etc., but it will get better eventually. Try going back to the dermatologist and see what other options you have, maybe he/she can give you a different regiment to do for your face.
    Here is a website with some information about teen acne @ http:-//kidshealth.org/Search01.jsp?SearchSection=3&Mode=Search&SearchTex tArea=acne.
    Hang in there and remember everyone has something that they struggle with through the teen years whether its visible or not! If you want to talk more about this or anything then call 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228 or text us daily from 4-8PM.
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 01-18-2016, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X