i can't deal with it anymore

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i can't deal with it anymore

i f...ing ruined my life. and it hurts to admit it but yes i did. I'm struggling to overcome something and i can't. too much has happened and i really can't put up with anything the right way anymore. I'm a f...ing mess. all this stuff has made me way too sensitive and i can't do it anymore. i've rarely self harmed but now i think its going to get worse. i really want to talk to someone but i just can't admit how stupid i am. i need to be able to develop self control. and i feel like if i told someone that they would think less of me. this place is the only place where i can tell anything. please help me.

First you are not stupid, whatever has happened, whatever mistakes, you are never stupid asking for help! I am sorry to hear that you are having such a difficult time at the moment. I don’t know what exactly is going on but you should talk to someone you trust. Friend? Parent? Relative? It’s just not good to isolate yourself and beat yourself up emotionally. If you are feeling like you want to harm yourself here is the number to National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (800) 273- 8255, you can call them any time of day. You can also call us and we can get you help right away! It really would benefit you to also see a counselor so you can learn a few positive coping skills when something upsetting happens. I am glad you reached out to us, it took courage so the next step is to tell someone you trust you need help or call us.
    Here is the number for Teen Self Injury too at (800) 366-8288 or visit the website for support @ www.self-injury.net. Call 2NDFLOOR anytime you want to talk, we are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228 or text us daily from 4-8PM.
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 01-18-2016, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X