Asdfgh :c

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asdfgh :c

I have this friend who is constantly having chest pains. He is been telling me that they are getting worse, but he does not want to tell his mom because his mom is going through a very difficult time and he doesnt want her to get another stroke. To be honest I don't know what to do but chest pains is not something to ignore, plus is scary since he has asthma. I'm very worried and I don't know what to do.

It sounds like your friend may be getting chest pains as a result of stressing about his mom being sick. Maybe you can encourage him to at least go to the school nurse or guidance counselor. If your parents know his parents maybe you can also tell them and they can reach out or if you know his mom maybe you can tell her yourself that he is not feeling well. It is very important that he realize that as much as his mom is going through she would want her son to be ok too. You can also give him our number here at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline and maybe he will reach out and talk about what has been going on. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228. He can also text us daily between 4pm and 8pm. Good luck!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X