Gah

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gah

I'm so done I have no idea what to do anymore okay so I guess I'm weird or whatever, I get bullied especially because I go to a mostly african american school and I am african american and they make fun of me for liking "emo" music or whatever and all the kids at my school are pretty much fake Christians, they're all homophobic so ugh an I am pansexuality and I have a crush on my friend who's also a cis girl and I also like this boy and they're few of the non african american kids at my school so for some reason I get judged for being their friend plus my mom is very emotionally abusive I'm sorry if I'm all over the place ugh

Struggling in school is something that most of us have dealt with at one time or another. There is nothing wrong with being different and usually it’s the unique people who really do something with their life in the future and are interesting!! So keep your head up!!! Try to align yourself with fellow free thinkers and figure out where you feel comfortable fitting in at school. Consider joining a sport, club, or group where you could surround yourself with people with similar interests as you. You could also look for groups outside of school, this way could be easier because the friendships aren't always already established. If the kids at school get too much then talk to your guidance counselor about it as well. I am also sorry to hear that your mom is not supportive and can put you down. Do you have anyone that you trust to talk about this? Trusted friend? Aunt? Cousin? Again, your school counselor is a good place to find support and guidance on how to cope so reach out to him or her. If you ever want to talk about this or anything, please call 2NDFLOOR @ 888-222-2228 or you can text us daily from 4-8 pm.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X