Why is my advisor being such a jerk?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is my advisor being such a jerk?

I want to do a double major and the head of one of the departments said I could to me in person as did the dean of the entire school to my dad on the phone, however the head of my department is making a big deal out of saying no, what is her problem and what is the issue? She also got all mad bc I talked to the other school and they planned the whole thing out, why is she so offended that I went to go talk to them like what is her problem and why is she upset with me doing both?

I really don't know why your advisor is upset, but you and your parents should talk to her about it. Listen, advisors do try to give you the best advice and guidance throughout your college career, but you are the one in real control of what you want to do. If after talking to her she does not seem to help you then maybe consider changing counselors. Good Luck! You can call 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228 if you want to talk further or text us daily from 4-8PM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X