Alone

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alone

I'm so alone. No one cares. Nobody. I care about other people and try to be nice and try to change my mean ways but somehow I still get hurt. I'm tired of being nice and getting hurt. It doesn't work for me. I know no one likes to get hurt but maybe I should just stop trying to be nice. No one freaking cares about me but I still keep going and try to live and make the pain go away but the pain is always there following me. I've been through a lot and that's caused me to be who I am today. Cold,mean and don't care about what other people say to me. I don't care what other people say to me or I don't care what people think of me and I don't care if people don't like me or care about me but I just want people I care about to care about me. Yea it doesn't work like that but maybe I'm just crazy or something. I always seem to get hurt when I care about people. If I care about someone or trust someone they're a lucky person because I don't really care or trust people. And sometimes I'm a bit stupid to getting attached to people when they don't feel the same way about me. Maybe I'm better off my own......

It's a really difficult and upsetting to feel alone and that no one else cares. Sometimes people do not know how to show other people that they care. I'm glad that you have continued to try to be nice and care about other people, but it seems like that is becoming much more difficult. You mentioned that if you care or trust someone that person is lucky because you don't do it often and this is very true! You don't have to have a bunch of people that you trust/care about sometimes you just need a few really good people in your life. Try not to give up because there are great people out there who will show that they care about you and who will be kind to you. Have you ever tried talking to these people that you feel are not being nice to you? Maybe they just don't understand the way they are treating you and how it is affecting you. If you want to talk more call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 or text us daily 4-8PM at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Aw I care if you ever need to talk, my kik is illuminesque so.. just send me "secondfloor" so I know it's you

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X