Social anxiety

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Social anxiety

Everytime I interact with someone I am scared that I will do somethig wrong or say something wrong that will offend them and I will lose them as a friend, how do I get rid of this?

Anxiety is normal to a point and the key is to learn how to manage it so you don't make yourself too overwhelmed or allow it to become too difficult to function and enjoy yourself. Keep in mind that you are not alone because many people have this anxiety as well. Some tips to take control of your social anxiety are to notice when you’re experiencing it so you can manage it. So when you’re in a social situation remember to take deep and calm breaths, be mindful of your negative thoughts and be realistic, meaning people probably aren’t thinking what you’re saying is dumb like you tell yourself. Ask yourself some of these questions too when you find yourself getting too anxious like, how many times has anyone said to you that you sound silly? What is the worst that can happen? Do you really need to please everyone? Hope this helps you some.
    You can also give 2NDFLOOR a call anytime if you want to talk more at 888-222-2228 or text us daily 4-8PM.
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 01-06-2016, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X