A girl is lying to people saying that my friends and I are bullying her

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A girl is lying to people saying that my friends and I are bullying her

Since yesterday this girl has been spreading rumours that my friends and I are bullying her. None of us like her very much but we still respect her. She follows us around wherever we go. Supposedly we are bullying her but she continues to follow us around. She told all of the teachers that we see that we are bullying her and the teachers have been looking at us differently. She has been to the guidance counselor's office 2 times in the same day and was outside of the principals office crying to make it seem that we made fun of her. She is making this huge scene for no reason at all. My friends and I are the true victims, she knows very well that every single one of us has a very clean record and in my opinion she is trying to ruin it. It isnt fair tom my friends and I to be framed and get a bullying investigation on our reports. Can I get some help ASAP before I get suspended from my school for punching this girl in the face??!!!!

That does sound very unfair and actually pretty weird. When it comes to bullying investigations the school would actually need evidence that this is happening. The school is not allowed to just take her story and make it facts. When you and your friends get interviewed all you can do is tell your side and the truth. The school would have to gather witnesses and teacher reports to make a case against you and your friends. From now on even if this girl continues to follow you and your friends around act as if she isn't even there and do not make eye contact...just completely ignore her. You should also stay calm because the last thing you would need would be to look as if you were guilty if you decided to hurt her. That would only cause more trouble and problems for you. If you girls truly are doing nothing wrong (and not being her friend or wanting to hang out with her is ok just as long as you show respect like you said) then you all have nothing to worry about. If you would like to talk to us further please give us a call at 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline at 888-222-2228. We are here 24/7. You can also text us daily at this number between 4pm and 8pm. Best of luck!

Comment

Thank You

This is very helpful.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X