Stress is bringing me down

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stress is bringing me down

Alot of things are happening in my life. I just recently lost my pet cat who was hit and I've just been stressed. I've been bowling lately and I don't get home until 8 sometimes. Homework usually takes an hour but I've been neglecting to do it. I've been forgetting some and I don't want it to affect my grade. I've been so tired especially because I have to wake up at 6:20 every day and I honestly can't wait until break. I need help wit my stress as people are starting to notice. I am going to talk to my parents about it. I just wanted to get this off my sholders.

I'm glad that you are going to talk to your parents about how you have been feeling. Stress can be extremely difficult to handle and it's good to have a strong support system and come up with coping skills to help manage stress and time management. If you want to talk more give 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline a call 24/7 or text us daily 4-8PM at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X