Problem

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem

Hi I got robbed and beat up couple weeks ago and having lot problems getting over it

I'm sorry that happened to you. That is a very traumatic event and is going to take some time to get over, but you probably will always think about it from time to time. Have you told anyone about it? I don't know how old you are but if you are in school, talk to your guidance counselor about your feeling. If not here is the number to NJ Mental Health Cares @ 866-202-4357 or visit the link @ www.njmentalhealthcares.org. They have up-to-date referrals to local mental health providers, the hours are M-F 8am-8pm. Its important that you talk about what happened so that you can try to work through your feelings and learn to cope with it. Even talk to a trusted friend so that you can let out your emotions. You can even 2NDFLOOR to talk, we are always here to listen anytime of day @ 888-222-2228 or text us daily from 4-8PM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X