People on my hall

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People on my hall

This girl on my hall used to be nice to me and now I feel she really doesn't like me and I don't know what to do about it. I snapshotted one of her snapstories bc I thought it was cool to show to a friend and she got really mad, then i apologized. Then she got really mad again bc I didn't have any papertowels so I used an old shirt to wipe up soup that had spilled in my room and I put the shirt in our washer. Then she freaked out and told everyone on our hall how gross it was that I put a vomit covered shirt in the washing machine and that I needed to disinfect the washer. I feel really bad now bc I thought it would wash off in the washer before anyone looked and it was honestly just soup. Everytime I see Her she is nasty to me. And I apologized and explained the situation, what else should i do and will she go back to liking me?

I don't know why this girl is acting this way toward you, but you don't have to give her your attention. Since she is a newer friend there isn't much time invested in the friendship so just think about walking away from it and ignoring her. You don't have to be nasty but you can act as if you don't have the time for her nonsense. If she continues to address you in a negative way then maybe think about making it clear that it is not okay and tell her not to talk to you anymore, but take it one step at a time because you have to live there. Just don't try with her anymore and focus on your studies. If you need to talk further call 2NDFLOOR @ 888-222-2228 or text us daily from 4-8pm.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X