am i leading him on?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• am i leading him on?

a guy at work says stuff to me all the time, nice things. and then there is times where ill talk about wanting my hair so long that it goes past my butt and he says girls with long hair are sexy and i just walk away.. he makes so comments that i should tell him thats enough but i never do, he was calling me by my name then one day i forgot something and went back and he was the only one there and i went to leave and i said thanks darling and he said no problem sweetie. Recently he has been calling me baby girl and i turn and answer as if it is my name. He always talks about wanting to be younger. i am 16, he is 26. Last night at work he told me he wished i was 21, and i asked why, he told me he wishes and walked away, am i leading him on? Would it be wrong if i let something come out of this if i was 18 and he was 28?

I can't answer that question for you, but you should really think about it. If you feel that you are leading him on, then maybe you are. He is an adult and you are a minor, so that is not safe or legal for something to come out of it (like you mentioned). If you feel uncomfortable that he calls you nicknames, tell him, but then you also should not call him nicknames. Remember when you walk away and say nothing when he calls you nicknames, you are sending the message that it is okay with you, speak up and set boundaries with him the next time he does that. Say something like "Thank you for the compliment but don't call me sexy because it makes me uncomfortable." Hope that helps and good luck! If you want to talk ever call 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X