so many things on top of my head

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so many things on top of my head

So I am 15 and, well heres whats happening in my life. So couple months ago, I collapsed into depression and my parents didn't know. It was like a dark moment in my life cuz I kept in mind that I have nothing to live up to, or that we're all gonna die anyways. Then it became summer, and I started with the idea of starting a yt channel, and getting famous. When I started having these thoughts, I suddenly got out of depression. I found out I was depressed because I always since a littlr kid dreamt of the fame, and I didn't think I had a chance. Continuing, my mom said she wants to see me a doctor and she said I have no chance. And now I give again....and then how can I become famous anyways. I gave on my dream, everyone tells me I cant, and because I gave on that thing, I dont see the point of life. how do u think I can become famous? Anyways, I have this overwhelming pain, and I cant cry, I just feel as though I wanna cut. My parents will NEVER understand me.

It can be frustrating and difficult when people tell us that we can't do something. Maybe your mom wants you to talk to someone because she doesn't want you to feel depressed except for when you are focusing on this one dream. If you want to be famous you also want to be mentally healthy as well so talking to someone may be beneficial. We don't have specific ways to get famous, but if there is something that you are passionate about or have a talent for make sure to practice it, take lessons, join groups, and further your knowledge on the subject. If you are feeling this overwhelming pain especially if you are thinking of self-harm talking to a mental health professional would help you to find better coping skills and to help you deal with this pain. If you want to talk more call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 at 888-222-2228 or text us daily 4-8PM at 908-280-235.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X