Mental suicide

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mental suicide

Im 14 yrs old girl. Well first, I wake up in the middle of the night crying and wanting to cry, then when I was cleaning my room, I slammed everything right at the floor, and when I couldn't open a can, I tossed it right at the floor. I feel this unbearable pain. I just want somebody to listen.

Thank you for reaching out to 2NDFLOOR. I'm sorry to hear you are having such a difficult time. If you are having thoughts of suicide or believe that you might attempt suicide contact 911 right away or call the Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1 800 273 8255 to talk about these thoughts. By reaching out to us you have already shown how brave you are and that you do want help.
    Have you talked to someone about how you are feeling, such as a counselor, therapist, parent, an adult or friend you trust? There are people who want to listen and help. It could be possible that you are experiencing some of these feelings because you are going through hormonal changes? We are not doctors here, but you are 14 and at that age you can experience a range of emotions and moods because you are going through puberty. Here is a website to explore that is education, it might help @ Sex Etc. @ http://sexetc.org/info-center/post/w...oes-it-happen/. Again, it is important that you talk to someone about how you are feeling thought, its not good to feel so overwhelmed with pain. You are not alone, there are professionals that want to help you figure what is going on.
    Please call 2NDFLOOR anytime, we are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228 or text us daily from 4-8PM @ 908-280-0235 we are here to listen!!
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 08-31-2015, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X