Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Advice on what to do or something

Hello!

I come from a very dysfunctional household with a family member often abusing me, and not understanding my health issues. A few days ago it got to the point were this family member almost threw me out on the streets again, and forced me to give them sensitive information like my bank statements and such.

I need to move out, but due to have 2 cats, being ill, and a few other issues such as being a transgender being who is currently attending college, I feel very over whelmed by everything.... I have until Dec. to leave this place, but the sooner the better.

Getting to the actual point I need help on basically finding help to move out and such.

Before anyone says anything I can't leave my cats behind since they help with me dealing with things, I suffer from many things including depression, PTSD, anxiety disorder, bi-polar disorder, social anxiety, chronic pain, and a few other things.

I don't have a driver's ID since my family refuses to teach me, and finding a job with my college schedule and lack of stable transportation is very hard.

Sorry if I am tough case or something... any help or support would be amazing.

Thank you for reaching out to 2NDFLOOR, it seems like you are going through a lot right now. Have you talked to someone about how you are feeling, such as a counselor at school or a therapist? Is it possible for you to stay at school if they offer campus housing? Also, in regards to the driving license you can contact the motor vehicle in your county and find out how to go about getting your permit. It may be good for you to look for a job at your school that you attend. This way no one would have to drive you and you can work around your school schedule. As for the family member, it may be best to try distancing yourself until you are able to move out, but definitely try to reach out to a counselor for support. You can also give us a call anytime at 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline @ 888-222-2228 or text us any day from 4pm-8pm @ 908-280-0235.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X