I can't anymore

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't anymore

My whole life has gone to sh*t. All my friends left, others that stayed have started smoking weed and can't stop. I try hard not to lash out but I do...and my mom is done with my sh*t

Rough times...it really sounds like you're frustrated and don't have a good outlet for dealing with it, so it turns into hurtful lashing out. Finding a better way to deal with frustration might be a start here. Everyone has different ways for dealing with their anger: some exercise, some do art, some use music...what do you have that could help out with this. Secondly, since the core issue surrounding your frustration seems to be your friendships, is there something you can do about that. You can't change other people, so you have to change yourself. Maybe join a new sport or activity to meet new people. Go to social events you wouldn't normally attend. Meet new people that are better influences on your life than your current pot smoking friends. Call or text us anytime for additional help.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X