Thoughts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts

I want to say so many things. Talk about how sad i've been, what i've been going through. Even if i could write it down somewhere. But I can't do anything. Last time I tried to journal, my parents read all of it and sent me to a therapist. The therapist told my parents everything. Then i tried looking things up online. They went through my history and found everything. None of my friends know what's going on because i'm too afraid to tell them. Except for one person that I met while away. But i feel like such a burden on them. I'm generally a quiet person, but i feel as though i'll die from my own thoughts. Please help

Thank you for reaching out to 2NDFLOOR. I'm sorry to hear you are having such a difficult time. If you are having thoughts of suicide or believe that you might attempt suicide contact 911 right away or call the Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1 800 273 8255 to talk about these thoughts. By reaching out to us you have already shown how brave you are and that you do want help.

It sounds like you are going through a hard time right now, but with help you don't have to feel this way forever. I also know you mentioned that your therapist told everything to your parents, but there must have been a reason for him/her to do that because they are there to help you. Maybe you didn’t mesh with that therapist so you just have to find the right one. Listen, I understand that it can be hard to share your thoughts with a stranger (counselor), but think of it like a friendship you both are learning about each other and will gradually open up about yourselves so if you have ended therapy then you should find a new one so you can talk about what you’re feeling. It’s not good to isolate yourself. You are not alone and there are professionals that want to help you so don’t hesitate to reach out. Also talk to your parents again, it sounds like they want what’s best for you because they tried to get you professional help. If it’s too hard to talk then write them a letter explaining what you need from them in order to feel better. If you need help with anything please call us, we want to help you in any way that we can. If you call us we can talk these thoughts out with you which you might find helpful. Please call 2NDFLOOR anytime, we are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228 or text us every Friday 4-8PM at 908-280-0235 we want to help!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X