I want to die

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to die

I am hopeless. I used to just scratch my wrists, but I reached for scissors today. I want to talk to my friend about what has been going on, as she has been through similar things, but i feel like a burden. Seriously, I want to be killed. I want to die. I don't deserve to live here anymore. Every time I want to kill myself, I come *this close* to doing it. My only fear is surviving. If I could take medication, or do something to stop these thoughts, I would. But I lied when my doctor asked about any depressive thoughts. Help me please. I beg you. I'm sorry.

Thank you for reaching out for to 2NDFLOOR, we want to help you in anyway that we can. If you feel that you are going to harm yourself call 911 immediately or the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1 (800) 273-8255. The way you are feeling is the way that millions of people all over the world have felt before, but that doesn't make it easy or any less scary. It just means that you are not alone. That there are so many people out there who have felt this way and chose to get help. You do not have to continue to feel this way. I think it's great that you want to reach out to your friend about this, I wouldn't consider it a burden but that it is a lot for one young person to deal with. Talk to your friend about your experience, but it's also time to reach out to a trusted adult such as your parents, a teacher, the school counselor. They will be able to get you the help that you need or make an appointment for your to talk to someone about this. I know that you said you lied to your doctor about how you were feeling, but it's not to late to give them a call and let them know that you need to talk. They may not give you medication right away or if they do they will likely give it to you with a combination of talk therapy. It took a lot of courage to reach out to us and this is your first step to getting you the help that you need. Remember suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. It's tough right now, but think of all the things in life you are able to look forward to. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us again if you want to talk more 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline is here 24/7 at 888-222-2228 or text us daily 4-8PM at 908-280-0235.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X