Feelings of human inadequatency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feelings of human inadequatency

I made a list of goals about getting a job, being more independent, and finding a social activity for me to do. But, often, I don't know where to look or how to prove myself, in the case of the 2nd one. I feel like, I want more opportunities in my life, and that, it feels locked. Where I am now.

It sounds like you are going through one of the many transitions we experience in life. It is very normal and the unknown can be stressful. You can begin by assessing your current skills and areas of interest. If you are still in college you may want to go to a career center for assistance in creating a resume and cover letter. You can also get your local paper or different website that offer job vacancies like Indeed or Monster. You can also go to an unemployment agency where you live and ask for assistance in completing a job application, resume, etc. They have many job banks with current listings. Lastly, network with you r friends or family members in case there is a possible opening. In regards to social activities, find places or things to do that may spark your interest. Once you begin to participate you may be able to meet people that share the same interests. This is how people get to know one another and develop a circle of friends. Best of luck in your future endeavors. If you ever want to talk more call 2NDFLOOR @ 888-222-2228 or text us daily from 4-8pm @ 908-280-0235.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X