How to deal and cope with ADHD

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to deal and cope with ADHD

I like viewing and experiencing films, TV shows, comics, videogames, books and music, but have a hard time enjoying the full experience due to my ADHD, and often, I feel like, I want to experience great works in their medium, but I have trouble knowing what I should experience next (I'm using the 1001 Series for recommendations, but I feel like that has too many works to be considered a true essential list, and they update it every year), and that, wanting to get a grip on what I'm playing/reading/watching/listening without eventually going tired of it, is hard too.

Individual with ADHD might find it difficult to sustain attention through television, movies, books, etc. You may want to consult a neurologist and discuss your concerns. There are many strategies and pharmacological treatments that could be explored with your medical provider to see which one best meets your needs. You can also seek resources such as C.H.A.D.D - Children and Adults with Attention Deficit Disorders: A national non-profit organization working to improve the lives of affected people through education, advocacy and support. They have chat and support groups available that may provide you with information to address your concerns. If you ever want to talk to someone live you are welcome to call 2NDFLOOR @ 888-222-2228 or text us daily from 4-8pm @ 908-280-0235.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X