Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hate how 4chan/8chan treats people and I want them to die!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate how 4chan/8chan treats people and I want them to die!

I'm tired of the controversial and polarizing sites 4chan and 8chan. A image-based internet forum, they are known for being controversial for their rude and nasty attitudes towards everyone, and how the average poster treats no one with human decency, and seems to take pleasure in being cruel or spiteful towards others or specific groups. And they even tried to insult me once I wanted to be free of the former's grasp!

I'm sick and tired of those websites, and I want them to freaking go away!

It is unfortunate that the people utilize social media channels and the internet to be rude towards others. These mediums are great for communicating but when used in this manner they can be more harmful that good. You can advocate for change and be a positive voice in the community to help empower others. If it is really getting to you, you may want consider shutting down the sites for a while. This will give you an opportunity to get control of your emotions, put things into perspective, and become better informed on the issues being discussed. In this way you can address these groups in an educated and calmer manner. You might become the voice of reason and of change. If you ever want to talk to someone live call 2NDFLOOR @ 888-222-2228 or text us daily from 4-8pm @ 908-280-0235.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X