Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stuffffffffffff

dear second floor,

i know this isn't the bulling section but this is everyday its becoming a daily routine this girl keeps pushing me and my mom said if she pushes me one more time she said i can hit her i'm scared she also said one more time and the police are getting involved i am very stressed and my anxiety is acting up badly

Thank you for sharing your feelings about your school situation. Bullying is never okay in any form (physical, verbal, or over the internet). If you are feeling unsafe at school, our suggestion is to bring this to the attention of a trusted adult at school, whether that be a teacher, administrator, or counselor. Many schools have a protocol to deal with bullying, and want to ensure that all their students feel safe. So they will take your concerns very seriously. If you are feeling scared to do this alone, you can ask your mom to help you make the report at school as well. If you wish to talk more about this or anything else please feel free to call 2NDFLOOR 24/7 at 1-888-222-2228, you can also text us daily from 4-8pm!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X