Crush issues

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crush issues

Since i first met him, felt an attrition but I didn't show it. I neglected it. once we were in the same class the year later, whenever I saw him my heart would skip a beat. Normally I would past it off and ignore it but I couldn't let him go. In the beginning, we paled truth or dare and I was dared to tell th guys basically the four most popular guys in the school, who I like out of the four of them. I couldn't tell what they were trying to find out but i lied. I chose the typical guy. THe school year went on that i like that guy, at first i did but then I looked to the first guy I liked. I knew he had felt the same way because he asked all my friends if I had any sort of feeling for him, I didn't answer anyone but i went directly to him and told him " you could have just asked, oh and my answer s maybe" and I winked. That was the most confidence I had ever. THe year went on, and i thought it was noticeable that I liked him, so I acted like I didn't. WE got into a fight and i regretted some of the things i said. He said he thought we were friends, and that touched me because of the way I acted I thought he would never see and more of a weirdo. My crush became a problem, everything he did was my life, and i never ah the courage to tell him. usually i do because I'm brave and stuff but him opinion mattered to me. He started talking about the girls he liked and it hurt my feelings. I could take the pain of hearing him talking about others instead of me, so I did it. I confessed. Once I told him he began to act awkward and it made me feel nervous. I didn't know what to do but he seem kind and he began to blush. I realized that he only blushes when I'm around. THe next day he apologized for being awkward, and held my hand. Other people began to get in the way and we had to be separated. AFter that he showed interest in everything I do. WE recently went on a school trip and we wandered off with only four other close friends around the place. THe wrong guy chased after me when I ran, though he did try to lick me. I can't make any sense of his actions, when the other guy was being friendly and I responding with a friendly gesture he got so mad. Once when I gave my drink to another friend he blurted out" I thought we had something" but I brushed it off as a joke. It seems that everyday he's doing something to impress me , but other people are getting in the way. ANd we aren't a thing! I really don't know what to do. In the end of the trip we were playing Never Have I Ever. All the people kept saying things i've done, and I got eliminated quickly but i keep adding negative points. Everytime there was a question about if you like someone and their in your class or any sexual things that might be in his interest he started straight at me smirking. I really like him and I dream of us as a thing but whenever we get close I run away. I don't know why what should i do? The end is coming and other guys are taking interest in me, but I only show emotion for him, I think it's noticeable. BUt in the end no one notices any of my hints.Help.

I can understand your frustration with things not with this boy not seeing the hints that you are giving him. Unfortunately people don't always know what we are thinking. As scary as it may seem the only way he will know how you are feeling is if you tell him. Even if other boys are starting to take interest in you, don't settle if you don't have feelings for them. Try being honest with your crush that way it's all out in the open and you both don't have to keep wondering what if. If you want to talk more call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 at 888-222-2228 or text us any day 4-8PM at 908-280-0235.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X