My life is sad...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My life is sad...

To begin with, I have been dating the love of my life for 5 months now, he has made me the happiest girl on the planet. He makes me feel like a princess. But, he lives in another country. I have not seen him in eight years and can't wait to see him this summer cause I go there to visit every summer. We are in a long distance relationship and it is the hardest thing in the world. I really want to marry this guy, but it's just that only sometimes he has doubts that our relationship won't last as long as we wanted it to last. And all the other days he tells me how he can't wait till the day were we get married and live happily eve after like a fairy tale. Any advice for long distance relationship?
    I just got a new phone (my first phone) about 3 weeks ago. I was so happy to get it because then we could actually keep in touch and things like that because before I had to use my sister's phone to communicate to him. Anyways the worst thing that could possibly ever happen, actually happened today. I am crying while writing this right now no joke. Before I tell you should know that my dad is the strictest person on this planet. He is so overprotective that he doesn't let me do anything, it took me 5 years to get a phone. And today when my sister came home from school she went upstairs to my dad's office and started to cry saying how I was mean to her in school and stuff. "Mean" for her means saying to stop talking to me cause I was not in a good mood. Then, my dad called me upstairs and started yelling at me so much. He made me hand my phone over to him.......... He told me that I was never going to get this back never! He said that I lost my privilege for ever. And now without my phone I can't talk to my boyfriend anymore. I don't know what to do without him. He is my life, my everything, my soul. I feel like dying. After taking my phone away he had to go on a business trip and was so mad at everybody in my family that he didn't even say goodbye. I have no clue what he did to my phone. Nobody knows what he did to my phone. My family is falling apart and the all blame it on me for being to obsessed with my phone, when the only reason why I use it is to text with my boyfriend. I don't know what to do anymore. How will I keep in touch if I don't have any social media, no phone, no nothing? My life is worthless without him. I would rather die than live my life without him. And now my parents do this with me. Look at what great loving parents I have. I hate everyone right now especially my dad and sister.. Help please..

Long distance relationships can be hard. I can understand why you are feeling stressed about this with or without a cellphone. I am also sorry to hear what happened to your phone. Try not to focus on the phone at the moment but discuss it with your dad when he gets home from his business trip. Maybe if he doesn't want you to have it all the time you would be able to use it for a few hours each day. In regards to talking to your boyfriend without social media or a cellphone have you considered emailing and/or skyping? If you don't have skype email is a great way to keep in contacting with someone. Most emails are free to create. You can always double check with your parents and see if this is an option. If you want to talk more call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline @ 888-222-2228 or text us every day from 4-8 pm at 908-280-0235.

Comment

thanks

Thank you very much for your advice. I tried talking to him and nothing positive came out of the conversation. I told him that I would be happy with just 30 minutes a day, but he said no. He said no to email and no to Skype. And I just want to thank him for ruining my relationship with the one guy that I loved. Thanks a lot to him..

Comment

Just because this conversation didn't go as planned doesn't mean that the relationship is over. It may take some time for your dad to open up to this idea. If you want to talk more call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline @ 888-222-2228 anytime or text us every day from 4-8 pm at 908-280-0235.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X