I need help

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help

Two of my friends died to day and I have cut and I do not know what to do I want to die but I don't and one of my friends to me to kill my self and I do not know what to do any more I am so lost I have no one to talk to and peoe do not like me people think that I am not on earth and my family will not talk to me there is no one that I can talk to about my problems and I am so lost

I am so sorry for you loss. The pain of losing someone is one that is very difficult to deal with and I can understand why you are feeling this way. If you feel that you are in danger to yourself call 911 immediately or call the Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1 (800) 273-8255. Remember suicide is a very permanent solution to a temporary problem. If you feel that you are unable to talk to anyone that's what we are here for. We will talk through issues like this and many more and help you in any way that we can. For support and resources about cutting call 800-DONTCUT (366-8288)- www.selfinjury.com or visit this website @ http://tbutterflyeffect.tumblr.com/ its support for people who self-injure. If you want to talk to us more 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline is available 24/7 at 888-222-2228 or text us any day 4-8PM at 908-280-0235.

Comment

I'll help

Originally posted by Tinaadoranto View Post
      Two of my friends died to day and I have cut and I do not know what to do I want to die but I don't and one of my friends to me to kill my self and I do not know what to do any more I am so lost I have no one to talk to and peoe do not like me people think that I am not on earth and my family will not talk to me there is no one that I can talk to about my problems and I am so lost
      Don't listen to anyone, it's not their opinion on if you live or not. No matter what you do you ARE LOVED. I've cut many times and I keep lying to myself that it will get better but it only will if you make it better. Don't sit around waiting for your prince to save you, you have to do it yourself because in this world there is no one you can expect to help you.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X