Need a break from my boufriend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a break from my boufriend

I have been dating this boy, and I like him and all but i look at other boys that aren't him and i am thinking way farther than them just being attractive. I want o be single right now but I like him and I don't want him to date anyone else. but at the same time I want to be able to flirt and kiss other boys. I know that that's bad but lately I just want to be free and stuff like that.

Thank you for using 2ndfloor message board. It is understandable that you are dating someone and still looking at other boys. That is a normal and natural thing. If you feel you would like to be single and do other things with boys besides just looking it is only fair to your boyfriend to have a discussion about your relationship with him. How would you like if he wanted to be with someone else and didn't let you know this? You need to take a look at your relationship with this boy and figure out what you really want. How would you feel if your boyfriend wanted to be single and didn't want you to go out with anyone else? Again, this feeling you are having about wanting to be single is normal. Please if you would like to discuss this any further you can always contact 2ndfloor 24/7 @ 888-222-2228 or try texting us at 908-280-0235 from 4-8 PM daily.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X