Ciggarettes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ciggarettes

so I was w my friend and we found a pack of cigarettes. Me being the kind of person that is "intol that kind of stuff, I took the pack. well I've tried a cigarette 3 or 4 times, I haven't finished a full one but if my friends are around and they are smoking one i might ask for a hit. I don't breath it in, I just keep the smoke in my mouth and blow it out, like gargling water. I didn't want to get addicted so I threw the cigs down the sewer. but can I get cancer from Just keeping the smoke in my mouth? I promised myself I wouldn't get myself into trouble with smoking again

Since we are not medical doctors we can't answer these questions with 100% certainty. Long term cigarette use has been associated with different forms of cancer. Even when we think we may not be inhaling the smoke, unfortunately we could be, even just by breathing in smoke from people around us. Having tried cigarettes only a few times, I would say that the likelihood that you are going to get cancer from that is slim, but continued use could increase your risk factors. There is a lot of information on the dangers of smoking online so you can always look there for more information. If you want to talk more call 2NDFLOOR Youth helpline at 888-222-2228 or text us any day 4-8PM at 908-280-0235.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X