lost

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lost

hi. so I've been feel wicked suicidal lately and depressed. all I want to do cut and drink until I black and and front remember how sucky I feel. I know this is a bad way to deal with my issues but I have no idea what to do. and I know suicide i permanent to a temporary problem blahblabla but my problem is permanent. I was raped while a way a school. I don't want to be in pain or remember it anymore. I want it to end.

Hi - thanks so much for posting! I am so glad you did. You posting means that although you are in great pain and are close to the end deep down inside you don't want him to win. He took your power away once. PLEASE DON'T LET HIM DO IT AGAIN! You commit suicide over this he wins - period, end of story. YOU ARE WORTH MORE THAN THAT! If you do this you are handling over the decision making power of whether you live or die to this disgusting criminal. Do you really want that? I don't think you do. If you wanted that you would not have taken the time to post this. You posting this underscores that you have unbreakable INNER STRENGTH. Please use that inner strength and will to survive to overcome this and help others. Please call us to talk because WE WANT AND NEED TO HEAR FROM YOU! When we talk to strong people like yourself who have muscled through the pain of this heinous crime we use such stories to give other callers strength. Call us: 888-222-2228 or text us on Friday nights 4pm to 8pm using this number 908-280-0235. You can also visit the RAINN (The Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network) https://www.rainn.org/ for resources and more live help: National Sexual Assault Hotline | 1.800.656.HOPE(4673) Not sure if this helped but I have a hunch you may think about it. Hang in there. You are valued. You are necessary. YOU ARE NEEDED. Please call and take very good care.

Sincerely,

2nd Floor

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X