elastic

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• elastic

Please do not tell me to be checked up or tell a parent... I want ur opinion. So last week, I had a really bad day, so I started wrist band snapping. It really helped! And no I am not a cutter. So at night, I googled it, and it says it Is SELF Harm! I didnt know that, I thought it was a good way! I would have never done it if I knew it was SI. Is it possible that it can cut off any arteries?

Thank you for reaching out to 2NDFLOOR. I have heard of using the rubber band technique as a way to manage self-harm, but I haven't heard of it as self-harm. I'm sure that some individuals may use the technique incorrectly or do it until their wrist is swollen, this would not be the right technique. If you are using it to deal with anxiety it can be helpful just make sure you use one that doesn't cut off your circulation. Other than that you should be ok to continue using it! If you would like to talk more give 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline a talk anytime at 888-222-2228 or text us Fridays 4-8PM at 908-280-0235

Comment

Although I dont know you, just know that what you do saves lives! Thank u!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X