Bracelet

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bracelet

hi, my names Sofia. My aunt gave me a gold bracelet a while back, maybe a year ago. well I kept pretty good track of where it was and then one day I accidently wore it to school because I had been wearing it for a few days, and we were going on a field trip. I put the bracelet in my bag, and put it in the locker. When I came back it was still there. I came home with the bag but I don't remember of the bracelet was still there or not. My dad gave my aunt that bracelet and she gave it to me. My mom just asked me where it was and I told her I had it in my bag, but really I can't find it. I'll look harder but I don't want them to be upset if they find out I have no clue where it is. They will call me irresponsible and I would just feel terrible. Idk what to do

It's up to you but with most experiences honesty is the best policy. It sounds like you tried really hard to take care of this bracelet, and you know what sometimes accidents happen! Go through exactly what happened with your mom so that she can understand how upset you are feeling about it and what the steps were until you couldn't find it. It may also help you retrace your steps. Maybe check the schools lost and found or check somewhere in your room it could have fallen out. If you want to talk more call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline anytime at 888-222-2228 or text us Fridays 4-8PM at 908-280-0235.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X