im on a verge of losing it

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im on a verge of losing it

Hi! This is wierd.... i wanted to break down crying in class, and I was having a bad day. I planned on thinking positive for a week, but im on verge of giving up. I am tempted to cut, i know its not healthy. I feel numb and unbearable pain. No, I absolutely have no one I can trust. Can I rely on u? I have been thinking of myself dying, and ppl finally noticing my worth, but no im not suicidal. I hate myself and I dont see the point of life. We r born to work, suffer then die. Can I call u? This is scary, but giving up is not an option, and I gotta keep trying. In what situation do u suggest for me to call u so that my family wont hear me? Oh I am a 13 yr old girl and no its not pms

So glad that you reached out to 2NDFLOOR for help and you can call us anytime to talk! It sounds like you are having feelings of sadness and hopelessness which can be signs for depression so it’s important that you reach out to a mental health professional for help. I also must state that if you are having thoughts of suicide or believe that you might attempt suicide contact 911 right away, or go to the local ER or call the Suicide Prevention Lifeline at (800) 273-8255 so someone can assist you immediately. Remember you are not alone and there are professionals that want to and can help you feel better!
    Here is the number to NJ Mental Health Cares @ (866) 202-4357. They have recent and up-to-date referrals to local mental health providers so talk to your parents about needing help. If you need support talking to your parents then reach out to someone you trust whether that's a friend, aunt, guidance counselor, let them be there with you when you talk to your parents about getting counseling.
    I’m also glad you realize that cutting is not a healthy way to cope with stress, but if you need further support for this issue, call Teen Self Injury @ 800 DONTCUT (366-8288). I hope this has helped some and keep your head up! Please call 2NDFLOOR anytime we are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228 or text us every Friday 4-8PM at 908-280-0235, we want to help!! You don't have to go through this alone!

Comment

help?

My parents dont tolerate depression. .. were not close either. ..

Comment

If you feel that you cannot talk to your parents about this try talking to a counselor at your school or you can call us and we can try to work through some of what you are going through. Give 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline a call anytime at 888-222-2228 or text us Fridays 4-8PM at 908-280-0235

Comment

same way

I know exactly how you feel. And I truly hope that you are not suffering as much as I am. But my life is a total disaster right now. My family hates me. I feel like breaking down into tears all the time. No I am not suicidal but sometimes I feel that dying would be so much easier than having to put up with everyone. I have a boyfriend and he is in another country. without him I feel worthless and my parents are almost making me brake up with him. hope this helps and I hope you have a happy life.

Comment

I think this shows that at some point in life we each go through difficult times. Having someone who is able to relate to these problems can be helpful in realizing that you are not alone. To each of you remember that 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline is here to help 24/7 call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 or text us any day 4-8PM at 908-280-0235

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
            Working...
            X