i cut and am having suicidal thoughts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i cut and am having suicidal thoughts

hey umm ive been having suicidal thoughts during school but the school counselor is always bust what do i do?

Hi, Thanks for reaching out to 2NDFLOOR. I am sorry that you are having a difficult time but there is hope. If you are having thoughts of suicide or believe that you might attempt suicide contact 911 right away or call the Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1 800 273 8255 to talk about these thoughts. By reaching out to us you have already shown, that even if you can't realize it now, you do want to live. Suicide is a very permanent solution to a temporary problem. I know how awful it might feel right now, but with help you don't have to feel this way everyday. If you aren't already, find a counselor or therapist that you can talk to on a weekly basis. Talk to people you trust about how you are feeling whether that's friends, family, teachers, or us. In regards to cutting, there are many reasons why people cut and like you mentioned people who cut explain that it gives them release from stress, sadness, depression, loneliness, anger, etc.. It is the way you are coping right now; however, there are healthier and safer ways to deal with sadness and pain. Here is an informative website that writes about what self injury is @ http://www.healthyplace.com/abuse/se...lf-mutilation/. If you ever need help or want to talk further call 2NDFLOOR @ 888-222-2228 or you can text us on Fridays from 4-8pm @ 908-280-0235.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X