Blocked

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blocked

There's this boy who I've been friends with for a good 4 or 3 years. Then my friend told me that the boy posted something on twitter about being in love with me and that we kissed even though we're not dating I don't like him and he is always mean to me so I didn't believe it. Then last month I was on Facebook talking with a couple of friends when the boy said hi to me I said hey then he texted me again but it wasn't a text it was two pictures of his..... Excuse my language, of his penis, I was so shocked that I deleted the message and blocked him. Did I do the right thing and what should I do about it?

Well, it sounds like the boy probably liked you for while and that is why he was mean to you from the beginning. Boys can do that when they really like a girl. However, he is spreading rumors about you guys kissing and sending sexual pictures that you did not ask for, so you might have to address these issues. He has crossed boundaries and needs to know you are not okay with that. If you do not feel that it is the right time to have that conversation with him then use your own judgment and wait until you fell that you need to. Trust your instincts. I hope that helps and call 2NDFLOOR if you ever want to talk @ 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X