fat looks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fat looks

So I have this bad habit, since I am often stressed out a lot, to eat when I am stressed and not actually hungry, so while I am not fat, I feel that I am 8 lbs from my ideal weight, and I have this weird habit of comparing myself to others and feeling like I am the fattest person, so I look at people at their legs and compare myself, I know it sounds weird, but I just am like that about a lot of things, I just tone it down, so I am not like actively making it noticeable that I am always comparing myself, but now I feel like people notice I look at them and compare myself, and now I am nervous that they think I am weird or looking at them and judging them like I think that they are fat, and therefore, I feel that a few people dislike me because of this, and they are noticing. It is a bad habit/what do you think I should do to try to change it.

The first step to try to change it would be to try to envision yourself as ideal, regardless of how perfect/imperfect your body parts are. Weight is an issue that a lot of people struggle with, but as long as you are a healthy weight according to your doctor, your body parts are not likely to be "perfect" at any time. Even professional models and actors have their bodies air brushed to look "perfect." The fact of the matter is, no one is "perfect" and the sooner people start accepting that about themselves, the happier they will likely be. Losing the idea of having the perfect body and accepting the idea of having a healthy body would probably help you to stop comparing yourself to others. Call us anytime or text us Friday nights at 908-280-0235.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X