Mom Making Me Sad

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mom Making Me Sad

My mom always tells me ways to "look better". she forces me to let her straighten my hair because "it makes my hair look beautiful." she is currently making me whiten my teeth because "no one in our family has yellow teeth." i really didn't care about these things.. but her saying stuff like this is making me really self-conscious. she wants me to get contacts so "glasses don't cover up my face." what do i do??

It sounds like you just need to have a heart to heart with your mom. Tell her how you feel when she tells you ways to make you look better. I'm sure that's not a good feeling, but maybe your mom doesn't realize how she's making you feel. Either way just be honest! If you don't want to confront your mom then write her a note, a note is a great way to express how you feel without being confrontational. Hope this helps and if you want to talk further call 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228 or text us on Friday @ 908-280-0235 from 4-8 pm.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X