Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is getting a little weird

dear 2ndFloor,
    I hated My English teacher in the beginning of the year. maybe hate is to harsh of a word but she annoyed me with everything. everything she said or did made me want to pull my hair out. but then she grew on me I guess. she always complimented me because of my writing and of how many books I read. but then one night I had this dream. I was staying after school to finish this test she wanted me to finish. well, I went to her desk, which was in the corner of the room, and asked her questions because the test didn't make sense to me. she stood up and held my shoulders and looked at me and said "everything is going to be okay" and I was like what? and she kissed me and I kissed back. note, that im a girl and shes married and has two kids. so we kept kissing when I pushed her away and said "stop, this isn't right" and turned to see my other teacher standing there in shock. this is all I remember.
    but when I see my English teacher after that dream, my feelings didn't change towards her. I didn't want a relationship with her. she was still just my English teacher.
    I have nothing against gays, lesbians, or bisexuals, I support their rights, but I know that im not into the same sex.
    what does this dream mean? is it trying to tell me something? I don't feel any sort of way towards her; it was just a dream. Is this normal? i mean shes like 33 and im 14. that's a pretty big age gap, so why did this dream happen? does my body want me to 'try new things'?
    thankyou for your time.

Dreams don't have to mean anything. It could mean that your teacher was on your mind because you don't have the greatest rapport with her and that turned into a dream. Obviously she is on your mind because being in her class isn't the easiest thing for you since you don't care for her. Just let it go and try not to overthink things. If you want to talk further please call 2NDFLOOR @ 888-222-2228 or text on Fridays from 4-8 pm @ 908-280-0235.

Comment

re

Its not like I dont care for her. I like her now its just once that dream happened I didnt have an urge to have a relationship with her because of my dream. Its hard to explain lol but thanks

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X