My Friend Committed Suicide...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Friend Committed Suicide...

So, I just learned that my friend killed himself over the course of spring break. I'm not sure what to do. All I can do is blame myself, and think about how we got in a fight the last time I saw him, and how I said some mean things about him. I can't think of anything good, and I'm not sure what to do.

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. Going through something like this is incredibly difficult and we often blame ourselves. It's important to understand that this is not your fault. People don't usually commit suicide because of one single fight, so even though the last time you saw him there were words spoken he was going through something more. Understanding why someone would commit suicide an be difficult to comprehend. This is going to take time to get through, allow yourself to mourn. You lost someone and that's not easy for anyone. If you want to talk further, call 2NDFLOOR anytime to talk at 888-222-2228 or you can text Fridays at 908-280-0235 from 4-8pm.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X