im not noticed.......

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im not noticed.......

In school or even at cheer i feel like I'm either being ignored or going unnoticed. How do i stop that? i need more friends and i want to change a lot of things to get noticed but how?

Its sounds like you are being very hard on yourself. I get that everyone likes to feel noticed and important, but you don't want to be noticed by people who don't naturally notice you. Try to stop seeking approval from other and just focus on how you feel about yourself. Maybe the people your looking at to give you attention are the wrong fit for you as friends, meaning maybe they are not your crowd. It happens, sometimes you clique with people and sometimes you don't. The important thing is to remember no one has the power to make you feel that way unless you allow them to, so hold your head up and don't let it get you down. If you really feel like you want to talk about it further then go to your guidance counselor or confide in a parent or someone you trust. You can also call 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228 or text us on Fridays from 4-8 pm @ 908-280-0235.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X