I Just Want to Die

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Just Want to Die

All I think about is how nice it would be to slip away. How difficult real life is and how much better everything would be if I were dead. I can't stop thinking about self harm; it's all I want to do other than sleep. I've also started binging and purging. I can't deal with the stress of interacting with others at school. My mood swings won't stop. My anxiety never goes away. I don't know what to do anymore. Please save me.

Thank you for reaching out to 2NDFLOOR. I'm so sorry to hear that you are feeling this way and that you have been for a while. Just so you know if you have thoughts of suicide or hurting yourself please contact 911 or the national suicide prevention line 1-800-273-8255 for immediate help and support. What you are going through is really difficult but you don't have to feel like you are going through it alone. 2ndFloor is here to help you in any way that we can. Remember that suicide is a very permanent solution to a temporary problem. It's important when we are feeling this way to reach out to others for help, because you don't have to feel this way. Try to identify some positive aspects of your life. Any family or friends that you may have. These are the things that you still have that make life more bearable. You may want to consider going to a mental health professional such as a counselor. They can help you come up with coping mechanisms for anxiety and potentially give you more specific answers that could help. To talk more about your binging and purging contact 1-800-931-2237, which is the national eating disorders help line or visit their website http://www.nationaleatingdisorders.o...d-help-support
    Please give 2NDFLOOR a call at 888-222-2228 or text us Fridays 4-8pm at 908-280-0235 if you want to talk more. Remember you are not alone in this!
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 04-06-2015, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ????MEL???? View Post
      All I think about is how nice it would be to slip away. How difficult real life is and how much better everything would be if I were dead. I can't stop thinking about self harm; it's all I want to do other than sleep. I've also started binging and purging. I can't deal with the stress of interacting with others at school. My mood swings won't stop. My anxiety never goes away. I don't know what to do anymore. Please save me.
      I kind-of know what your going through, I am not you so I could never fully understand. But yeah, I am going through something similar, I have self-harmed for over 8 years( I started self-harming when I was eight) and I have tried to commit suicide about three times; H*ll I still think about commiting Suicide because I hate myself. Even when I tried to commit suicide I was never caught, so I have never gone to the hospital for that. It is too late for me but you can get saved. I am betting that you are an Amazing, Beautiful, and Brilliant person . As far as the eating, I can't really help you with that. Just know that you are awesome just the way you are and even if you don't think so i believe so. I don't know you and you don't know me but I believe that you can overcome it. Have an Amazing and Awesome life .

Comment

Unregistered -- thank you for reaching out to the original post it can be really comforting to hear from someone who has gone through something similar. I just wanted to say however, that it is not too late for you either. Tell someone that you trust or care about to begin getting the help that you need and deserve. All of those kind things you said to this other post I'm sure could be said about you. If you want to talk further, call 2NDFLOOR anytime to talk at 888-222-2228 or you can text Fridays at 908-280-0235 from 4-8pm.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X