what do you think?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do you think?

Hello, I've recently been through some challenges in my life and i would like to pay the world back for getting me through!

I like to help people who suffer through what I do. I gave some advice to someone online and they started crying. I realized that the things that I said to them really inspired them!

Clearly I must have something good to contribute to this world! But what do you think this means? Do I have a real gift for giving advice?

I am 23 and I am in college to be an architect, but the only other thing in my heart is helping others in the way that I did with this person online. I want to get people out of depression and help people who have been through what I have been through in life.

I know I am not alone, I feel I need to get myself out there more to see even more of that!

what do you think?

It's great that you want to help people! If this is a passion of yours then reach out to local agencies to volunteer your time. I do not know where you live, but you can volunteer at any number of places, such as, hospitals, food pantries, homeless shelters, YMCA, mentoring agencies...just to name a few. Good Luck with your journey and if you ever need to talk more call 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228 or text us on Fridays @ 908-280-0235 from 4-8 pm.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X