me again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• me again

hi sacond floor lately i have been thinking of getting hurt like when i saw the ambulance i thought to my self and i day dreamed me being in the ambulance with cuts and me just with a rope around my neck it gets worse and i cant stand it sometimes i try to cut my self badly and when i was gonna my mom and dad waked in to the room while i was gonna cut but i stopped i want to die i wanna hurt my self i want to badly and i am scared to tell my mom or dad or anyone becase no one understand what i go through.

Hi, Thanks for reaching out to 2NDFLOOR. It must be really difficult to have these self harming thoughts on your mind all the time. Many people "cut" because they are trying to regulate their emotions. What I mean by that is that they want to feel something because they feel numb inside or have strong feelings about something that they cannot control. It is important that you have the right support so it would be important to tell your parents so they can get you professional help. A therapist will provide you with strategies to cope with your feelings in a healthier way. Cutting or self-injury of any kind is never an appropriate solution to any problem and I am sure that you know that. You can also try to reaching out to your counselor, school social worker, or trusted adult in school. Check out the websites:
    http://www.selfinjury.com/ or call them at 800-366-8288 (Teen Self Injury helpline)
    http://butterfly-project.tumblr.com/
    If you continue to have persist thoughts or have an actual plan to hurt yourself tell someone immediately and get help by going to emergency room. You are welcome to call 2NDFLOOR anytime if you need to talk further, we are available to talk 24/7 at 888-222-2228.
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 03-20-2015, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X