help.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help.....

Okay so I already go to a counselor so I don't need to be told find someone to talk to. I just need help and it's kinda important. How do I tell my ccounselor thoughts of suicide have been passing through my mind a lot. I'm not going to but it's there. She's asked me about it before and I panic every time and lie. I also don't work well with the write It down way. I just don't know how to put it into words without freaking out but I think it needs to be said.thanks

Thank you for reaching out to 2NDFloor. Discussing thoughts of suicide can be difficult so I can understand your panic when you go to explain it. It may not be what you are looking for but say exactly that. I wanted to talk to you about something that was concerning me. Then you can start of by saying I'm not planning on committing suicide, but I have been having thoughts about it. Try doing it at the beginning of your session so you don't have as much time to panic. Just sit down and say it. You can even just blurt it out whatever feels most comfortable. I know you said you don't work well with the write it down way, but even if you wrote those few sentences and brought it with you, then maybe you wouldn't panic because you would have what you want to say right in front of you. If you need more help give 2ndFloor Youth Helpline a call at 888-222-2228 or text us Fridays from 4-8pm at 908-280-0235. Good luck with everything!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X