4chan is ruining my life!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4chan is ruining my life!

4chan is a site notorious for it's acts of vitrol and casual hatred, where people are told to "kill themselves" over a opinion. They absolutely despise autistic people, which I am, and I'm tired of people getting picked on or bullied for simply having different ideals.

I feel like I would join a "normal forum", but I like the ability to post pictures, and the fast paced discussion, it helps that I have ADHD, and can't really be bothered for a thread to move forward.

I made a list of goals:

1. Experience more media (books+comics, films+TV seasons, music, videogames)
    2. Make a site for the top 200 most acclaimed comics, top 200 most acclaimed TV shows and top 400 most acclaimed videogames
    3. Stop going on 4chan
    4. Learn how to write and draw
    5. See a therapist
    6. Stop eating out so much
    7. Find some friends
    8. Get a job
    9. Go to a place I find relaxing to go to every day

AND IT FEELS LIKE 3 IS TORTURING ME!

Thank you for reaching out to 2NDFLOOR regarding your thoughts and feelings. It is understandable how you feel about 4chan, although it is something you enjoy the negative comments on there have definitely impacted your life. Maybe it would be beneficial to look for other sites similar to 4chan online that you can do similar tasks without having to read the negative comments as well. On the other hand, it is a great thing that you have made a list of goals for yourself. They all seem very realistic and I think you can achieve each one of them if you continue to put your mind to it. You can also give us a call at 2NDFLOOR anytime we are here 24/7, or you can text us every Friday from 4-8pm @ 908-280-0235.

Comment

Please HELP

I need help
      There's this boy who goes to my school and we were always friends and he is in the same friend group as me but we were never really that close. I mean yeah we talked and we followed eachother on instagram and snapchat and stuff but we were never that good of friends. Well 3 days ago we started talking and texting and facetiming a lot, and I started to like him. And then I found out he liked me too, I was really happy but now, two days later in just feeling really awkward and weird about it, things are moving fast. He is already sending heart emojis to me and sending me selfies and funny photos on snapchat. I like him but on a scale from 1-10 i would say a 4. I dot want to hurt him because he is a great guy, I just don't want to lead him on. I don't like him that much, only a little and I'm not looking for a serious relationship. Ps I'm a homosexual so boys like to have rough sex in my butt and it hurts😢

Comment

Just be honest with him about how you feel. You can also distance yourself a little bit and keep it short during conversations with him. Maybe don't respond to texts that he sends you for awhile as well. Ultimately it is your choice how you want to handle it, but some advise is that people don't know how we feel unless we tell them, so if you want him to back away just talk it out. If you need to talk further call 2NDFLOOR @ 888-222-2228 or text Fridays @ 908-280-0235 from 4-8 pm.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X