bf

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bf

I wen to my mom house for two weeks but i took a pictures of how many comdons my boyfriend have left he have 4 condons left and wen i came back he didnt have no comdons so i was thinking is he cheating i asked him he said he used the comdons to play with hiselft but i dont know if belive Him i dont kn what to do i dont wanna sounds insecure but i dont wanna look stupid if he s cheating on me what should i do help plz?

It sounds like you are having doubts about trusting your boyfriend. You have to ask yourself why don't you trust or believe his response? Did something happen before? Are you having intuition? Unfortunately, you have to determine if you are going to believe him or not. All you have is each other's word in a relationship anyway and in order for it to work you both have to be on the same page. Relationships are based on trust and communication, so if you have some feelings about his response to what happened to the condoms talk to him. I hope this helped and if you need to talk ever call 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228 or text on Friday from 4-8 @ 908-280-0235.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X