Life coach?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life coach?

I've been tossed aside like garbage by my family they could care less if I'm homeless, I'm on the verge of getting their pretty soon. I just turned 20 recently I am currently living with my bfs mother which is hell I feel worthless and taken advantage of. I'm in a really bad situation, I have no job and I don't know where to go anymore or what to do, I've been searching for a job without any luck, I'm stressed, depressed and overall I really just need help. I have a cat who I adore and a bunny I can't live without them they love me and need me, I can't just abandon them. My goal is to become a vet and go to college but currently can't due to not having a reliable place to stay... If I could have someone direct me and help me finically until I can get myself back together I would love that... I've been abuses in every way possible since I was very young little girl. I'm tired of living this horrific life I just want someone to believe in me and guide me as too what I can do in this situation... Please help ... Anyone

Thank you for reaching out to 2ndFloor. It sounds like you have been going through a lot lately. I'm sorry to hear about your family. Unfortunately we don't always get the support we need from our families, so it's important to surround yourself with people who do care about you and can support you. I recommend to keep searching for a job, even if it's not your dream job. Sometimes starting small helps us to get our feet back on the ground and this could help you feel better financially. I know your bfs moms house isn't ideal right now, but it's just a temporary situation. You can apply for loans if you think that would help financially or you could look into a group home if you really hate your living situation. Remember that as difficult as it is now you have a lot of big dreams for your future. You are a strong girl who has gotten this far in life with less support than she deserves. We at 2ndFloor are here for you to help in anyway that we can. If you would like to talk more give 2ndFloor Youth Helpline a call anytime at 888-222-2228 or text us Fridays 4-8pm at 908-280-0235

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X