I feel alone, and lost PLZ help

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel alone, and lost PLZ help

Ok so I'm new to this but I recently broke it off with somebody I really love because I was scared. And I've been going through a lot of personal things. I just got home from a funeral for my cousin who committed suicide........ I recieved a rubber bracelet from the funeral that says donate life. This mourning I wake up and find another bracket gently placed on top of it that say "2nd floor 8882222228 " so I look it up and find this site. I just hope you can give me advice on how to either end this feeling or fix what I broke....

It's great that you're able to reach out even though you're going through a difficult time right now. Dealing with a relationship ending and the death of a family member all at once sounds overwhelming and reaching out to others can be a big source of support when you're feeling lost and alone. The loss of a close family member under those circumstances you described can be hugely challenging. It sounds like you're really grieving over two losses, which is even more distressing. We encourage you to reach out to a counselor at school or someone you can talk to who has experience and training in helping people in difficult circumstances. Even confiding in someone you trust can be helpful. A licensed counselor or psychologist can offer you long-term guidance in dealing with your grief and recovering from your loss. You're always welcome to call us 24/7; someone will always be here to take your call. You can even text us Friday nights 4pm to 8pm at 908 280 0235.

Comment

Thank u

Thanks I'm the one who oridinally posted this and that really helps. Thank u

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X