What should I do?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should I do?

Hello, I have some friends who are homeless. They are adults who don't have jobs but they are "hanging in there". One of them told me that the president issued a statement saying that "The homeless are allowed to take refuge in train stations". That is exactly what one of them is doing but they still can't get the treatment they deserve!

One of them told me that the people responsible for control of the train stations are shutting down heat as an attempt to kick out the homeless!!!

When I heard this I was horrified. I know there is corruption in the world but to witness it is another thing! What can I do for my homeless friend.

I usually give them money every now and then.

It sounds like you are a very compassionate person and that's a great quality! I do not know about the homeless laws and where they are able to sleep in public, but I do have a website link for shelters in NJ by county at www.hud.gov/local/nj/homeless/shelters. I hope this helps some! If you need any further assistance or resources you can always call 2NDFLOOR @ 888-222-2228. We are here 24/7. You can also text us Friday nights from 4pm-8pm @ 908-280-0235 if you want to.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X