I'm beyond depressed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm beyond depressed

My whole family hates me. I want to kill myself and I'm looking for help. I don't want to be put in a Rosa pavillion or the psych ward I just need advise. All is helpful.

I am sorry to hear how sad you are feeling. It does sounds like you are struggling emotionally, if you feel the sadness is out of your control then you need to get help now! I can not stress that enough. Call 911 or go to the local emergency room so that a professional can help you ASAP. Getting professional help with a psychiatrist would benefit you, I know you mentioned you do not want to be "put" away, but that is not what occurs when you get help. Getting help is a process and the Dr. will have to assess you and help teach you ways of managing your depression. All of the care does take a bit of time, but its worth it so that you can get healthy! You can also call the Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 800-273-8255 to get support and help immediately.

I do not know how old you are but if you are in school, use the resources you have, such as a guidance counselor, he/she can get you help as well. Do you have an outlet that helps you get your mind in a better space? Activities you enjoy? Having an outlet is a good coping skill to help get your mind off of feeling sad, so try something, even talk to a friend or someone you trust. Just talking about your feelings can sometimes make you feel a little better.

Just remember you are not alone and don't have to face these feelings by yourself. Please reach out to a professional today and if you need any further assistance or resources you can always call 2NDFLOOR @ 888-222-2228. We are here 24/7. You can also text us Friday nights from 4pm-8pm @ 908-280-0235 if you want to.

* I'm also including NJ Mental Health Cares as a resource @ 866-202-4357, they can connect you with services and information you need as well. I hope this has helped

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X