Music

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music

I have been playing cello for 8 years and still I absolutely hate practicing. I don't know what to do because cello is something I love and I don't want to give up on

I can understand why practicing may not be something that you love right now. Since you don't want to give it up, maybe try cutting your practice times in half or doing a bit less. It may show you that you either need the practice to be the same as it was before, or that making it shorter makes it more bearable for the time being. If you would like to talk more call 2ndFloor Youth Helpline anytime @ 888-222-2228 or you can now text us every Friday from 4-8pm.

Comment

i understand

i used to play the flute and guitar. i used to practice more than you and i understand what your going through. dont quit but cut it down to less time and when you have free time try to get your parents into it and have like a mini concert for them to show them that even though you cut down your time that you still learned the material

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X